Here are the following locations that have food drive boxes that will accept nonperishable food donations from the community. Some locations have ongoing hours, while others are only available for a certain time.
*Fresh produce donations should be donated directly to AFAC's warehouse.
Hunger Action Month Food Drives
September 16-25 2022:
- Thomas Jefferson Community Center; 3501 2nd St. S, Arlington 22204
- Langston-Brown Community Center; 2121 N Culpeper St, Arlington 22207
- Walter Reed Community Center; 2909 16th St S, Arlington 22204
- Aurora Hills Recreation Center; 735 18th St, Arlington, 22202
- Madison Community Center; 3829 N Stafford St, Arlington, 22207
- Fairlington Community Center; 3308 S Stafford St, Arlington, 22206
Ongoing Food Drives
- AFAC Warehouse (2708 S. Nelson St) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- Arlington Church of the Brethren (300 N Montague St).
- Aurora Hills Library (735 South 18th Street).
- Central Library (1015 N Quincy St).
- Columbia Pike Library (816 S. Walter Reed Drive).
- Fairlington Villages Management Office (3001 S. Abingdon St.) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – noon, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Kinder Haus Toys (1220 N Fillmore St).
- Our Savior Lutheran Church (825 S Taylor St).
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church (4000 Lorcom Ln).
- Shirlington Animal Hospital (2770 S Arlington Mill Rd).
- Shirlington Library (4200 Campbell Ave).
- Sloppy Mama's BBQ (5731 Langston Blvd).
- Sushi-Zen (2457 N Harrison St).
- Village Sweet Bakery (5872 Washington Blvd).
- Walker Chapel United Methodist Church (4102 N Glebe Rd). Sundays, 1-3pm.
- Westover Baptist Church (1125 Patrick Henry Dr). Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm, use door #2.
- Westover Library (1644 North McKinley Road).
Little Free Pantry at Arlington Central Library
Thanks to Eagle Scout Charlie Gaylord and Boy Scout Troop 106, there is a Little Free Pantry in front of Arlington Central Library. Donations can be filled directly into this pantry for those in need. If you are leaving food at this food pantry, make sure to only leave non-perishable food items.