Food Drive Box Locations
Here are the following locations that have food drive boxes that will accept food donations from the community. Some locations have ongoing hours, while others are only available for a certain time.
- AFAC’s Warehouse (2708 S. Nelson St) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- Arlington Church of the Brethren (300 N Montague St).
- The Berkeley Condominium (1000 N. Randolph St) monitored by Bob Johnson Realty.
- The Church of Jesus Christ – Latter Day Saints (745 23rd St S).
- Continental Condominium (851 N. Glebe St) monitored by Bob Johnson Realty.
- Fairlington Villages Management Office (3001 S. Abingdon St.) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – noon, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Kinder Haus Toys (1220 N Fillmore St) 10 am – 5 pm everyday.
- Our Savior Lutheran Church (825 S Taylor St).
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church (4000 Lorcom Ln).
- Shirlington Animal Hospital (2770 S Arlington Mill Rd).
- Sloppy Mama’s BBQ (5731 Lee Hwy).
- Sushi-Zen (2457 N Harrison St).
- Village Sweet Bakery (5872 Washington Blvd). Tuesdays – Saturdays, 8am – 12 noon.
- Walker Chapel United Methodist Church (4102 N Glebe Rd). Saturdays and Sundays, 1-3pm.
- William Jeffrey’s Tavern (2301 Columbia Pike)
MLK Weekend (January 16-18)
AFAC is partnering with Arlington’s Department of Parks and Recreation to help us feed our neighbors in need. Food drive boxes will be set up outside the following twelve community centers this weekend across the county for anyone to drop off their food donations.
- Arlington Mill Community Center (909 S Dinwiddie St)
- Aurora Hills Community Center (735 18th St S)
- Barcroft Fitness Center (4200 S Four Mile Run Dr)
- Carver Community Center (1415 S Queen St)
- Fairlington Community Center (3308 S Stafford St)
- Gunston Community Center (2700 S Lang St)
- Langston-Brown Community Center (2121 N Culpeper St)
- Lee Community Center (5722 Lee Hwy)
- Lubber Run Community Center (300 N Park Dr)
- Madison Community Center (3829 N Stafford St)
- Thomas Jefferson Community Center (3501 S 2nd St)
- Walter Reed Community Center (2909 16th St S)