Due to COVID-19, our regular centers where we have food donation boxes have closed. Here is a list of current places where you can drop off your nonperishable donations. If you would like us to list your location where the public can drop off canned goods, email email@example.com.
AFAC is in urgent need of canned foods, such as vegetables, soups, tuna, and tomato products. Please stick to these categories so AFAC can preassemble thousands of uniformed bags of food for quick pickups and deliveries to families in need.
If you would like to hold a food drive, visit our food drive page for more information.
If you are dropping off food at AFAC's warehouse, we will have hampers outside our building for incoming food donations. Please drop your donations directly in our hampers to help minimize contact. Staff will be available to assist if needed. Please do not enter our building.
This Weekend (April 4-5)
Food drive boxes will be outside the following Arlington Parks and Recreation Community Centers:
- Aurora Hills Community Center (735 18th St S)
- Barcroft Community Center (4200 S Four Mile Run Dr)
- Fairlington Community Center (3308 S Stafford St)
- Langston-Brown Community Center (2121 N Culpeper St)
- Thomas Jefferson Community Center (3501 S 2nd St)
- Walter Reed Community Center (2909 16th St S)
- AFAC's Warehouse (2708 S. Nelson St) Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Arlington Church of the Brethren (300 N Montague St)
- Fairlington Villages Management Office (3001 S. Abingdon St.) Monday-Friday 8:30 am - noon, 1:00 - 5:30 pm.
- Village Sweet Bakery (5872 Washington Blvd)
Crystal City locations (monitored and picked up by Flare Rides)
- Crystal Lofts (305 S. 10th Street)
- Waterford House (1200 Crystal Drive)
- Crystal Gateway (1300 Crystal Drive)
- Crystal Park (1805 Crystal Drive)
- Crystal City Shops (2100 Crystal Drive)
- Crystal Plaza (2111 Richmond Hwy.)
- We Live (2121 23rd Street)
- Crystal Flats (505 S. 18th Street)
- Crystal Towers (1600 S. Eads Street)
- Crystal House Apartments (1900 South Eads Street)