Food Donation Drop-offs During COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, our regular centers where we have food donation boxes have closed. Here is a list of current places where you can drop off your nonperishable donations. If you would like us to list your location where the public can drop off canned goods, email email@example.com.
AFAC is in urgent need of canned foods, such as vegetables, soups, tuna, and tomato products. Please stick to these categories so AFAC can preassemble thousands of uniformed bags of food for quick pickups and deliveries to families in need.
If you would like to hold a food drive, visit our food drive page for more information.
Drop off Locations
Ongoing Food Drives
- AFAC’s Warehouse (2708 S. Nelson St) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- 4629 26th St N (near Marymount University). Family collecting 10,000 cans for AFAC!
- 3409 N Albermarle St
- Arlington Church of the Brethren (300 N Montague St).
- Fairlington Villages Management Office (3001 S. Abingdon St.) Monday-Friday 8:30 am – noon, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Walker Chapel United Methodist Church (4102 N Glebe Rd). Saturdays and Sundays, 1-3pm.
- Kinder Haus Toys (1220 N Fillmore St) 10 am – 5 pm everyday.
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church (4000 Lorcom Ln).
- Our Savior Lutheran Church (825 S Taylor St).
- The Church of Jesus Christ – Latter Day Saints (745 23rd St S).
- Village Sweet Bakery (5872 Washington Blvd). Tuesdays – Saturdays, 8am – 12 noon.
Ballston locations (monitored and picked up by Bob Johnson Realty)
- The Berkeley Condominium (1000 N. Randolph St)
- Continental Condominium (851 N. Glebe St)